Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
bdeeley
bdeeley
United States of America
Posts: 1,874
Joined: October 2013
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
13 members (CarolinaSailor, Anniemas, EllenL, shortcircuit, S/Y Mockingbird, SAS, lcote, davidandsusannj, WenBar, ChuckG, 3 invisible), 411 guests, and 181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#177397 12/07/2018 01:54 PM
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 125
C
cruzdoc Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 125
Has anyone ever heard of or been to this dive site around JVD? I can’t seem to find an exact location or waypoint.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 282
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 282
I've not heard of it. The only wall dive I remember actually on/at JVD is on the west end of White Bay out in front of One Love.
Email Colin at JVD Scuba - I be he could tell you! reservations@jostvandykescuba.com


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5