[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]<br><br> Ok, I am not a big poster but will do my best on this trip report. Left on March 26th for our 6th trip to the island. Great flight from Boston via New York to SXM. Arrive at 1pm with Marius waiting at the airport with our same green jeep that we rent every year. It's nice to have a little steel around you!<br> We stayed at Le Galion on Oyster Bay. This is a very private CO resort with 4 bungalows and a larger studio, our hosts Francine and Gerard were very accomodating! Lovely Pool,etc.<br>This year knowing we were staying for 2 weeks we thought we would plan a few excursions, the 12 metre yaght race, take jetskiis to Tintemarre for the mud baths. The Marigot market, and hike Pic Paradise..<br>OK, we went to Bobby's marina to sign up for the 12 metre race, they were closed(we never made it back) never did the jet skiis or the hike[Linked Image] However, we did shop in Marigot.<br> Day 1 was on orient lounging in the sun day 2 thru 14, refer to day 1. That pretty much sums up our trip!! Truly relaxing, lazy and glorious.<br> Resturants: L'Alabama (awesome) Le Pressoir (awesome) Le cottage(awesome) The Hideaway (very good, great little find) Pizza, Pasta( dynamite) Peg Leg Pub,( great filet mignon and coconut shrimp, Shawns the best!!) Bannanas( always laid back and good. Chez Agnes and Francoise in Oyster Pond ( very good and reasonable). There were a few more but I can't think of them at the moment!<br> Met some wonderful folks, Bill and Chris, Deepti from DK Gems( they are super!!), Rob, notanlines and quite a few others. The natives were great, no problems with crime, all was well in Paradise. Hoping to go back in October!!<br><br> KT