Thanks for the help. It was a business/pleasure trip and this is what I liked and disliked about the trip.
1. Ambassador Divers - great guys small group. I have been diving all over the Carribean and I think these people rank right up there. Great service, good equipment and resonalby priced.
2. Dexters Fantaseatours [firstname.lastname@example.org] Great guy , great smaller boat, one man crew with a great personality. Went to Sting Ray sand bar and then Stingray city.
3. The Warf- had a pretty good dinner on the water, one of the clients was feeding the Tarpon and got a little to close. Great video and no damage to his hand.
4. Luca - Good meal at not to bad of a price. Couldn't see the water because of the lack of a moon.
5. golfing at North Point was great. Nice course good condition and good people.
1. Redsail - I will never use these people in any of the islands. Late to sail, the captain had friends on board which added to the noise (sunset cruise) and just a crappy experience.
2. Calico Jacks - not that I am an arrogant eletist but if a trailer park emptyed out after a hurrican or tornado this is where they would go. A bunch of cigerett smoking loud people with no consideration for who is around you.
Over all not a bad time.
Once again thanks for the help in finding Ambassador & Dexter.