Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,122
Members27,642
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 22
bran 21
GaKaye 21
erb923 20
kim 19
mahokid 15
Member Spotlight
timnboston
timnboston
Beverly MA (Boston's North Shore)
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
Today's Birthdays
Dazzlingdg5, HillsideView, TerryG, TomB, wildbill069
Who's Online Now
9 members (rick s, Jaybird, timnboston, GOTOSUN, oeastcoast, North Shore Corvettes of, 3 invisible), 1,278 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#186153 03/04/2019 03:46 PM
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 297
D
DaveZ Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 297
I seem to recall about 6 months ago there was a thread about a what to bring/packing list/provisioning and it was posted somewhere so it would be easy to find and weed out annoying posts such as this one. hammer I did do a search of "packing list" and came up empty. Can someone reveal the location please. We are going for 3 weeks and I have my list down pat (been chartering for 11 years) but want to make sure I dont miss something going for a longer period of time.
Thanks in advance
David

BVI Sponsors
.
DaveZ #186156 03/04/2019 03:59 PM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 70
P
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
P
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 70
David, I have one I put together from several I seen over the years. I'd be happy to email a copy of mine if you like. Just email me at bkguy4@aol.com if your still looking.


Phil
Nixa, Mo.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5