|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,122
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
|
|
|
12 members (turqwater, shortcircuit, IWIWSE, Kmon, leslieridler, BillDauterive, KDE12603, kaba, 4 invisible),
1,070
guests, and
191
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 297
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 297 |
I seem to recall about 6 months ago there was a thread about a what to bring/packing list/provisioning and it was posted somewhere so it would be easy to find and weed out annoying posts such as this one.  I did do a search of "packing list" and came up empty. Can someone reveal the location please. We are going for 3 weeks and I have my list down pat (been chartering for 11 years) but want to make sure I dont miss something going for a longer period of time. Thanks in advance David
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 70
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 70 |
David, I have one I put together from several I seen over the years. I'd be happy to email a copy of mine if you like. Just email me at bkguy4@aol.com if your still looking.
Phil Nixa, Mo.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|