I will make this short and easy, My mom (Pat) covered most of it anyway!!!<br><br>Flights - 667-660 no problems - JFK/SXM<br>Car - AAA - no problems, nice Spacewagon<br>Resort - we own Two weeks at the Towers at Mullet Bay, back to back in the same room, which really puts you into island time because you just move in!! If it was 10 years from know, we would probably own the following week also!<br><br>Traveling Party, my family, hubby, and daughter age 10(shes in 5th grade and teacher approved her leaving school for 2 weeks as long as we did something educational - Saba) and son age 3, my parents (had their own unit the first week and moved in with us the second), and my husbands mom and step dad were with us the first week.<br><br>Beaches - Mullet, LeGallion, Coupecoy and Orient, needless to say, I also don't care for what happened to Orient, the first trip was fine, we stayed at Bikini and had a great day, the second trip we also stayed there, but at the next beach, there was this gentleman, and I use the word loosely, parading around making a fool of himself, goinig nude doesn't bother me at all, but this guy we lewd and crude and really spoiled the day!<br><br>Horseback Riding at Bayside, well we messed up, daughter and hubby are expereinced riders as is my father, we just booked a normal trip and it was a disapointment, we should have done a private ride.<br><br>Edge to Saba - what an expereince, 10 year old dusted me and went almost to the top! Other hikers took care of her for me!<br><br>Restaurants - LePerroquet, Marios, boathouse, Antiones, Laguna, Peg Leg Twice, first time was great, second, lets just say a TTOL party took over (we forgot it was that night) and the wait was awful. Sean apoligized as did Jack, it started raining so everyone moved inside, I really felt sorry for the people that didn't know what was going on! But the meal was great, just hard keeping a 3 year old attentive for over 2 hours! <br>Island looks great, hubby said golf was better than in January, island very clean people picking up around the roads, elections are going on, so election signs everywhere. <br><br>Crime wasn't an issue, but we really stay in the Mullet/Maho area, and don't go far at night. I heard about an incident while flying home, a couple charted a cat out of Oyster Pond from the Morrings, docked on a bouey in Grand Case and took a Dinghy in for dinner, while they were at dinner, they boat was ransacked, lost all their money, jewlery, etc. Went to the police and got the runaround, was given Le French Attitude, they didn't want to be bothered with it because there was nothing they could do! This couple was not very happy and will never come back to St. Maarten!<br><br>Already trying to plan a short trip in the fall without the kids, been going since I was 15 and 20 years later, wouldn't miss it for anything!<br>