|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
|
|
|
10 members (CJIMI, rab, sxm1986, charlie, SXMScubaman, Rover, SharonfromSXM, 3 invisible),
437
guests, and
58
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 106
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 106 |
Planning June trip to STT, looking for new places to go, anyone have any info on anchoring in Hull Bay? Thinking about spending the night and checking out The Hideout. On a mono with 7 ft draft. Thanks
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350 |
I waited to see if anyone had a better answer than I could -- there are many days Hull Bay just is untenable as an enjoyable overnight - the eastern side out in 15-20' of water is workable on a flat calm day - today was a good day. I suggest keeping the wave height chart from Buoy 41043 on your phone and watching the swell for coming changes. https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/show_plot...uom=E&time_diff=0&time_label=GMTthe only close option is Magens Bay if you have to move.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 106
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 106 |
Thanks for info,hoped there would be little chance of swells in June I'll keep an eye out.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|