|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,957
Posts342,105
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,491
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
13 members (Jewelry Girl, Steve&Rachel, SharonfromSXM, Dirk Lovelace, 706jim, IWIWSE, S/Y Mockingbird, SXMScubaman, Anniemas, 4 invisible),
554
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 60 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 60 Likes: 3 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257 Likes: 3 |
Another great read. I haven’t been there in 35 years but your reports make me curious.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,710 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,710 Likes: 2 |
As I was reading through your blog I thought to myself, I read this before. Then it hit me and I realized I read many of this gals reports before. On TripAdvisor ! I follow Key West forum everyday, brings back some great memories of years ago. So glad to see your post on TTOL. I also see you are from Jersey. Can't believe how many times you have been to Key West. Love your reports and please next visit post on this forum, easier to read. LOL
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 60 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 60 Likes: 3 |
Yup it is me! Will definitely post on this forum again!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|