|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
13 members (bbeach, Billtjw, ndfaninnc, Brad_Va, Sea_Skyman, MrWhiskerssammy, cabokid, mahokid, 5 invisible),
381
guests, and
154
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 9
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 9 |
Hello,
I'd like to sail from Soper's Hole to the Indians. Do I have to keep the US/BVI border on starboard or can I cut through U.S. territorial waters without getting into trouble?
Thanks for any advice!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 9
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 9 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350 |
So the preferred holding tank dumping area is on the BVI side??
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 182 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 182 Likes: 1 |
I don't make the rules (3nm offshore for US, wherever for BVI), I just follow them.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|