Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
13 members (sxm1986, Rumlover, BigGreenFan, ggffrr11, StMartinFan, SXMScubaman, patentshark, 6 invisible), 415 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930
Likes: 2
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930
Likes: 2
i just noticed on The Moorings website that they've posted 09/01 as the BVI Reopening date. I'd tuck this on in the "I'll believe it when I see it" folder but maybe it indicates some conversations between the BVI government and Moorings.


Louis from Houston
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040
N
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
N
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040
Originally Posted by louismcc
i just noticed on The Moorings website that they've posted 09/01 as the BVI Reopening date. I'd tuck this on in the "I'll believe it when I see it" folder but maybe it indicates some conversations between the BVI government and Moorings.


I agree not likely. If the US is excluded it will still be very difficult to get to the BVI as the mainline carriers will not increase service to the Virgins for such a small increase in traffic.

Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 789
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 789
Likes: 2
I'm glad to see some Moorings and Sunsail destinations coming back! At least it gets some more cash flowing into the company and people back to work.

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
We are in St. Thomas at the moment - got in before the USVI announced the states that would require a negative COVID test to enter...word on the water is that the Sept 1 opening date is a pipe dream....


[Linked Image]


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5