Member Spotlight
Todd
Todd
Vancouver, WA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
jeverny, JimE
Who's Online Now
44 registered members (Kelly H, ChuckG, davidandsusannj, NumberCruncher, dolfer, Sea_Skyman, pburke40, ndfaninnc, MrEZgoin, duckfat, Theakston, jbutah, JerseyPal, bbeach, Jaybird, Jspoone, skipdastraw, eightzerobits, jenniboston, MrTim-BTV, road3682, Beansbbq, IWIWSE, cacapasa, sugarae, Zanshin, wendyk, OceanSong, mscottc, kaba, JeanneB, Leagle49, Uksimonusa, 11 invisible), 869 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hilton Grand Vacations/Diamond finalized #261748
08/02/2021 04:14 PM
08/02/2021 04:14 PM
Auburn, WA
SXMScubaman Offline OP
Traveler
SXMScubaman  Offline OP
Traveler
Auburn, WA
Got this email today from Diamond.
"Today marks an exciting milestone for our company and the entire travel industry.

As of this morning, Hilton Grand Vacations has officially acquired Diamond Resorts. Together, we are now one of the world’s largest timeshare networks with a combined portfolio of 710,000 Owners, 154 properties and the broadest range of offerings in vacation ownership.

To our new Owners, I am excited to welcome you to the Hilton Grand Vacations family and look forward to meeting many of you in the future. And to all of you, thank you. We reached this milestone today because of your loyalty and passion for travel and, together, we remain focused on delivering high-quality, world-class vacation experiences.

We recognize the world of travel is changing and through this transformational combination, we are better positioned to provide you with more options in more destinations, which means more flexibility in where, how and when you travel.

As Owners, your vacation experiences with us are critical, and I want to highlight what opportunities this combination will create or enhance. I'll also highlight what is not changing — our exceptional service and focus on once-in-a-lifetime experiences.

What Are The Opportunities

More Destinations: Our network now extends to over 150 properties in sought-after destinations, including drive-to, regional and international markets. Many of these properties are in new locations and highly desired vacation spots.
Greater Product Access: Together, we will provide the broadest range of offerings with a broader price range — from upscale to luxury offerings. As new membership and timeshare product opportunities are available, we will be sure to share these with you, including program and product costs. For the time being, nothing changes — your important contacts remain the same, and you will continue to make reservations as you do now.
What Is Not Changing

Uninterrupted Services: We are committed to ensuring a smooth and seamless transition to a combined business. Integrating Hilton Grand Vacations and Diamond Resorts is a multi-year, phased approach and, at this time, both companies will continue to operate independently. Your access to your timeshare or Club exchange programs, existing resort destinations, contracts and services will remain the same.
Focus on Excellence: Both Hilton Grand Vacations and Diamond Resorts are dedicated to creating exceptional travel experiences. As a combined business, we will be guided by the Hilton Grand Vacations mission, vision and values and we'll remain committed to delighting our Owners and guests through exceptional service, while achieving new heights of excellence.
In the months and years ahead, our Team Members look forward to serving you as we integrate these two outstanding companies into one. If you have any questions in the meantime, please click here. This page provides answers to questions you might have about the acquisition.

We truly appreciate your continued loyalty, and I hope that you are as excited as we are to embark on this new chapter together. With our shared vision for the future, I am proud to be part of a strong, unified and truly exceptional new era for Hilton Grand Vacations.

Mark Wang Signature"

SXM Sponsors
Re: Hilton Grand Vacations/Diamond finalized [Re: SXMScubaman] #261749
08/02/2021 05:30 PM
08/02/2021 05:30 PM
Massachusetts
boucharda Offline
Traveler
boucharda  Offline
Traveler
Massachusetts
I would think that is a good thing

Re: Hilton Grand Vacations/Diamond finalized [Re: SXMScubaman] #261751
08/02/2021 06:19 PM
08/02/2021 06:19 PM
LI, NY
R
RM5 LI Offline
Traveler
RM5 LI  Offline
Traveler
R
LI, NY
I received the email today as well. Glad to have more variety.

Re: Hilton Grand Vacations/Diamond finalized [Re: boucharda] #261757
08/02/2021 07:55 PM
08/02/2021 07:55 PM
Auburn, WA
SXMScubaman Offline OP
Traveler
SXMScubaman  Offline OP
Traveler
Auburn, WA
Looks to be a good thing. Time will tell.

Re: Hilton Grand Vacations/Diamond finalized [Re: SXMScubaman] #261769
08/03/2021 12:28 AM
08/03/2021 12:28 AM
Toronto, Canada
CanuckTravlr Offline
Traveler
CanuckTravlr  Offline
Traveler
Toronto, Canada
We got a very similar email on the HGVC side. So far it looks pretty positive for both sides. Keeping my fingers crossed!