|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
16 members (DaveinFL, calle313, KDE12603, SXMScubaman, S/Y Mockingbird, nevar37, tangerine3, eyknoll, StMartinFan, SharonfromSXM, mahokid, CaribbeanCanadians, snmhanson, Rumlover, marksxm, 1 invisible),
407
guests, and
127
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 5
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 5 |
Hello all,
Plan on traveling to Tortola in late December for our honeymoon. Made a reservation online for Quito's inn last month. I recieved a confirmation from them but they never took the deposit. I have been unable to reach them via their listed number or email. Are they not open for the season yet? Should I be concerned or does anyone know where I should reach out to
Thanks, Brian
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
The hotel is open. I will get you a number and email.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
Try quitosltd@gmail.com or (284) 495-4837
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
I expect you'll be contacted very soon. You can feel confident you have a reservation!
If something goes wrong, they have very friendly neighbors at Coconut Breeze Villas only a few hundred yards away that will take care of you!
Enjoy!
Cheers, Jason
Last edited by JasonHelmbrecht; 11/11/2021 12:39 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 5
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 5 |
Just spoke with them and everything is all good. Thanks for your help.
I think my phone's spam filter may have been blocking their calls.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Think about Jason's offer!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|