So some hi-lites:
Did seven day charter from TMM with a sleep aboard the night prior followed up by 5 nights at Myett's.

Boat was Leopard 47 powercat named Oaseas.

The boat was outstanding in all aspects for our group of 8, plenty of power and only used $200 in fuel from Delta at end of charter.

First nite at Sharky's, outstanding food, service and could not have been closer to TMM.

Check out with Tim, very good boat breif and short checkout cruise to get familiar with TMM approach, it is very tight at the charter base, espically with 25 feet of beam.

Went to Peter in 4-6 foot seas abeam, boat just laughed at the waves, no issues at all, hung out in GH and had drinks at oceans 7, not lively but a good first overnight out. BTW only used AC at TMM, never needed it anyplace else but would have if too hot.

Friday we headed up to Leverick for reservation, bound and determined we took 6 to 8 with an occasional 10 thrown in and while it wasn't exactly a smooth ride, once we got into the lee of Gorda, all was good. Had planned on the Baths on the way but decided we'd spend the next day doing a land based trip so after a big night of Jumbies, that's what we did. Monica arranged a mini safari and off we went. Had drinkin mans guide by then so used that often!

When we returned to Leverick we cruised over to Saba for drinks and early diner on the boat. BTW we used Tico's and CC for provisioning beverages and Rite way for the rest, was all spot on.

Next day it was off to the dogs for snorkeling and onto Marina Cay. Wind was far to rough for my preference so onto Cane Garden for unplanned overnight. I'll insert here that I am a planning kinda guy and had thought this trip over many many times, have to remember that ANY plan is subject to change hence the overnight at CGB, we were totally out of the wind there and everyone on the boat was happier for that.

Next over to Sandy Cay for lunch stop and onto LH for Monday night AYCE lobster at Harris's Place, or so it was advertised. In reality I got 1/2 of 1 lobster and that was it, not very pleased but happy hour at Peace and Love with Strawberry was a hit with the crew, make your own drinks? yea!

So the days went on and we had a complete blast, boat was awsome and very friendly for captian and crew. Return to base at end of charter for quick debreif and onto CGB and Myett's!

I will state here that I am a music snob, sounds' gotta be right and with entertainers I'm easy to please but hard to impress. The entertainment at CGB and espically Myett's was outstanding, every night better than the next. I'd reccomend it to anyone that likes to listen to music and have fun, and that's what we did. The hotel was great too. Very good staff, good food and all around fun place to be.

Went to Smugglers one day, very emotional for me as I went into the old bar there much as I had 33 years prior, lotta memories of BVI over the years came back to me and was kinda sad in a couple of ways........

Soon we were saying good by to one couple, than the next and by the 29th we were down to just a crew of 4.

Caught the ferry back to CA and next thing we were back in Philly with wind, rain and 42 degrees in the shade, can you say suck.

So as we read reports, plan our next adventure, cause that's what chartering is, and decide if we like what one and others opinions are, just remember we only go through this life once, there is no second chance