Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 29
RonDon 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 17
Member Spotlight
davidandsusannj
davidandsusannj
Hunterdon County, NJ
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
12 members (JimandJane, BHK, Kmon, marybeth, Murdock, SXMScubaman, 6 invisible), 461 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#282334 05/14/2022 09:39 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
I took the 2:30 ferry over yesterday. Refurbished Bomba Charger. Crew was pleasant and the boat was very clean with ice cold AC! Customs also was efficient and everyone nice. Hopefully a good start to the week!

Last edited by GeorgeC1; 05/14/2022 09:40 AM.
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
All great to hear George..BVI Ferries and C and I can be like that box of chocolates "you never know what you're going to get."Back June 6th and hoping for good vibes then too..will you still be around?

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I agree with George. We took the new and greatly improved Bomba Charger on April 21st.
I certainly didn’t miss the fumes. We had a great 2.5 weeks at Guavaberry on Virgin Gorda.

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,085
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,085
Hey George - we're hitting Sunsail5/25 for 2 weeks - still gonna be there?


"Confidentially, I've had these problems with the tides before"

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
We leave on the 21st. Will just miss you!

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,085
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,085
BUMMER!!!


"Confidentially, I've had these problems with the tides before"

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
We will have to coordinate one year!

Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 537
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 537
Originally Posted by gordapeak
Hey George - we're hitting Sunsail5/25 for 2 weeks - still gonna be there?


We will be in BVI June 2, Leopard 45, Stargazer. Hope to see you.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5