Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Carol_Hill
Carol_Hill
Central Florida!
Posts: 86,275
Joined: August 2000
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
11 members (Sxmroyalislander, Rover, Arbor88, sxm1986, blackrover, Rumlover, LAB57, lbksxm, 3 invisible), 409 guests, and 145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#282943 05/23/2022 04:11 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Shout out to Dave S. who not only donated an extra 6 test kits but brought them all the way to Quito's and left them with the bartender for me! They have been retrieved and 2 have already gone to a local friend who had to travel unexpectedly for a family funeral.

Many, many thanks! Much appreciated.


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 62
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 62
Jason....speaking of tests, quick question. I know it's been covered all over the place but I consider you a "man in the current know" with these matters. Children 17 and under travelling with their VACCINATED parents follow the same protocol, correct? Meaning, take a test at home like EMED, no portal, and no test on arrival. Is that correct or do they have to test upon arrival?

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Originally Posted by mfringsley
Jason....speaking of tests, quick question. I know it's been covered all over the place but I consider you a "man in the current know" with these matters. Children 17 and under travelling with their VACCINATED parents follow the same protocol, correct? Meaning, take a test at home like EMED, no portal, and no test on arrival. Is that correct or do they have to test upon arrival?

I just reread the protocols a few times and it's clear as mud. I think they are trying to say an arrival test is required but didn't quite get it right. I'd plan on a rapid test on entry and if it's not required, it will be a bonus. You could also try to PM Lynette Harrigan on FB and see if she answers.


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 62
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 62
Thanks for the info/suggestions Jason. BTW, still enjoying your CGB cam. Perfect spot!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5