Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
doctorj
doctorj
Maine USA
Posts: 542
Joined: November 2001
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
5 members (Manpot, Jewelry Girl, 3 invisible), 414 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#283033 05/24/2022 03:53 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 887
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 887
Is Garfield still on Anegada? Is there a current contact for him?


Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 111
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 111
Wow...great question. Man, I started fishing with Garfield back in the 80s...i remember him fondly and fished with him several times over the years and into the early 2000s. I wonder the same...

Best of luck in finding him (I know its been a few months since you posted this message...I'm rarely online here...)

Kevin
Cell: 770-329-1915

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
I believe he is on island but no longer guiding. I saw him 2 months ago at one of the car rental places.


Wes
s/v Sea Tiger (2022 Lagoon 46)
www.BareBoatBVI.com

Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
Originally Posted by Deepcut
I believe he is on island but no longer guiding. I saw him 2 months ago at one of the car rental places.

Correct. Garfield has retired from guiding. His younger brother Kevin has taken his place, and is an excellent guide.

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
********NEED better Glasses****** - read it as -----Girlfriend on Anegada? --

Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189
Likes: 5
Originally Posted by LocalSailor
********NEED better Glasses****** - read it as -----Girlfriend on Anegada? --


That would be a MUCH more interesting thread me thinks.....!


Peter
s/y Time Will Tell (2019 Lagoon 42)
peter@syTimeWillTell.com


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5