|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,064
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
|
|
|
13 members (Compskier, tangerine3, Rumlover, S/Y Mockingbird, foreversxm, Jeannius, SXMScubaman, RickG, CaribbeanCanadians, MT13, 3 invisible),
349
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 887
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 887 |
Is Garfield still on Anegada? Is there a current contact for him?
Noel Hall "It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time." www.noelhall.com
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 111
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 111 |
Wow...great question. Man, I started fishing with Garfield back in the 80s...i remember him fondly and fished with him several times over the years and into the early 2000s. I wonder the same...
Best of luck in finding him (I know its been a few months since you posted this message...I'm rarely online here...)
Kevin Cell: 770-329-1915
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949 |
I believe he is on island but no longer guiding. I saw him 2 months ago at one of the car rental places.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10 |
I believe he is on island but no longer guiding. I saw him 2 months ago at one of the car rental places.
Correct. Garfield has retired from guiding. His younger brother Kevin has taken his place, and is an excellent guide.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350 |
********NEED better Glasses****** - read it as -----Girlfriend on Anegada? --
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5 |
********NEED better Glasses****** - read it as -----Girlfriend on Anegada? -- That would be a MUCH more interesting thread me thinks.....!
Peter s/y Time Will Tell (2019 Lagoon 42) peter@syTimeWillTell.com
|
|
|
|
|
|
|