Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,047
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 17
Member Spotlight
BillS
BillS
Canada
Posts: 50
Joined: January 2015
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
9 members (bailau, Steve&Rachel, WWII, Rumlover, Shelly C, 4 invisible), 406 guests, and 98 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#289072 09/26/2022 05:38 PM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 266
Likes: 2
jmon Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 266
Likes: 2
One of the last times I stopped at JVD, someone was renting 4-wheelers to ride around the island. Does anyone know if they are still doing that?


Jeff

Tug William B
[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
jmon #289092 09/27/2022 09:59 AM
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
I haven't seen them at all over the last two years. Probably a good think with the amount of alcohol consumed there.........

MIDiver #289094 09/27/2022 10:36 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
"I haven't seen them at all over the last two years. Probably a good think with the amount of alcohol consumed there........."

I wholeheartedly agree.


Go Irish!!

Bill

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5