|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
11 members (Jim_Laraine, SharonfromSXM, Lucyann, Matt W, Stevemech, Carolina22, Oceans, Don_and_Linda, 3 invisible),
376
guests, and
137
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 266 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 266 Likes: 2 |
One of the last times I stopped at JVD, someone was renting 4-wheelers to ride around the island. Does anyone know if they are still doing that?
Jeff Tug William B
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190 |
I haven't seen them at all over the last two years. Probably a good think with the amount of alcohol consumed there.........
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
"I haven't seen them at all over the last two years. Probably a good think with the amount of alcohol consumed there........."
I wholeheartedly agree.
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
|
|
|
|