|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,874
Joined: October 2013
|
|
|
13 members (Sailor1985, JeanneB, Jaybird, 1995nmc, 2Travelers, jrw, Kmon, kaugens, 5 invisible),
341
guests, and
216
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 266 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 266 Likes: 2 |
One of the last times I stopped at JVD, someone was renting 4-wheelers to ride around the island. Does anyone know if they are still doing that?
Jeff Tug William B
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190 |
I haven't seen them at all over the last two years. Probably a good think with the amount of alcohol consumed there.........
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
"I haven't seen them at all over the last two years. Probably a good think with the amount of alcohol consumed there........."
I wholeheartedly agree.
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
|
|
|
|