|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
16 members (SteveH, jazzgal, theden, ggffrr11, golda1, Kmon, Rover, rab, Jaybird, KDE12603, Colour1, Tom1947, Lucyann, S/Y Mockingbird, 2 invisible),
376
guests, and
143
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 376
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 376 |
I'm looking at a BVI charter for next May or June, and wondering what the "new" BEYC is charging to dock or moor a large cat since reopening. They're dark for the month of September so I can't reach them directly for pricing, and there's no such information on their website. If any of you have any pricing information from this past year I'd appreciate anything you can share.
Thanks!!
Flotsam
Some days are just not worth chewing through the restraints.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,085
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,085 |
They are opening 10/18 - shoot them an email and might get a response. We spent 2 nights on a ball last June and I believe it was $40/night.
"Confidentially, I've had these problems with the tides before"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100 Likes: 1 |
Using the anchor is free. Just a thought.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5 |
$3/ft for a cat +18% service charge + utilities (power is $50 per line, water is $0.20/gallon)
$40/night for a ball.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|