Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
320sycamore
320sycamore
Massachusetts
Posts: 367
Joined: March 2005
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
11 members (Manpot, MarleneS, tangerine3, Coconut Joe, Sxmroyalislander, 6 invisible), 383 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 376
Flotsam Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 376
I'm looking at a BVI charter for next May or June, and wondering what the "new" BEYC is charging to dock or moor a large cat since reopening. They're dark for the month of September so I can't reach them directly for pricing, and there's no such information on their website. If any of you have any pricing information from this past year I'd appreciate anything you can share.

Thanks!!


Flotsam

Some days are just not worth chewing through the restraints.
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,085
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,085
They are opening 10/18 - shoot them an email and might get a response. We spent 2 nights on a ball last June and I believe it was $40/night.


"Confidentially, I've had these problems with the tides before"

Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100
Likes: 1
Using the anchor is free. Just a thought.

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
$3/ft for a cat +18% service charge + utilities (power is $50 per line, water is $0.20/gallon)

$40/night for a ball.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5