|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
19 members (AAI, JamesTiberius, DBESXM, KirkB, JerseyPal, polaris, RickandJulie, christina, Brad_Va, ndfaninnc, S/Y Mockingbird, Rbailey, lcote, Kennys, 5 invisible),
421
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 30
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 30 |
How close are the wind and wave forecasts on Predict Wind or SailFlow to actual conditions? I know that conditions are pretty much the same every day except when they aren’t and just want to make sure that I don’t rely on predictions that are accurate in my backyard not being accurate down there.
Thanks
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9 |
I would say that weather apps are fairly good, especially the 1km models in PW. The windguru synopsis at a glance was all we used for years, now I use several apps, windy, PW, windguru and radarscope.
Forecast showers are often not a big deal, always raining somewhere and usually brief.
Looking a bit windy for our arrival on Sunday :-)
M4200 MANTA
|
|
|
|
|
|
|