Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
ndfaninnc
ndfaninnc
Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
9 members (DanS, Kvsmith1, rab, GOTOSUN, tomp, LAB57, ctpsxm, 2 invisible), 419 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#295110 02/03/2023 08:40 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 30
P
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
P
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 30
How close are the wind and wave forecasts on Predict Wind or SailFlow to actual conditions? I know that conditions are pretty much the same every day except when they aren’t and just want to make sure that I don’t rely on predictions that are accurate in my backyard not being accurate down there.

Thanks

BVI Sponsors
.
Philggct #295118 02/03/2023 09:27 AM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 958
Likes: 9
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 958
Likes: 9
I would say that weather apps are fairly good, especially the 1km models in PW.
The windguru synopsis at a glance was all we used for years, now I use several apps, windy, PW, windguru and radarscope.

Forecast showers are often not a big deal, always raining somewhere and usually brief.

Looking a bit windy for our arrival on Sunday :-)


M4200 MANTA

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5