Finally reached paradise after 2 days of traveling and had just enough energy to sink into the pool. The ocean at Royal Islander was very rough and the beach still not back to where it was before Lenny--but I was here and that was enough. I hesitated to make contact with KevinNYC because I was feeling the same kind of things that his friend Jackie was but if there ever was a good first person to meet to make this situation comfortable and enjoyable it is Kevin-------Thank you Kevin. During my 5 trips in 2 weeks to Orient I looked but did not see any TTOL flags and no one saw mine. As far as dining we had a fantastic meal at Marios Bistro and Rancho and a great pizza (a treat, as at home in Mexico, we do not have many or any good for that matter pizza parlors)at Mama Mia's in Maho. I realy missed Sambuccas. The grounds and rooms of the Royal Islander look very good the pool area is in excellent shape and the new entrance to the beach good. Maho was still torn up but the Hagen Daas store was open so I was happy. I tried to pickup trash, as promised, along the way to Orient but husbands and other motorists get a little pissy when there is not enough room to pass or stop safely so I was getting a little discouraged when we decided to walk to Sunset Beach Bar for lunch one day. We called the kids at home and told them to turn on the website in 30 min to see us. They did and printed it out for us, a treat. There was so much trash on the way to SSBB that my little eyes lit up so I asked Althea for a trash bag and filled it on they way back to RI. Saradee I looked for you the second week of my stay but never found you sorry. Kevin you said that 1 week was not enough well neither are 2 weeks. <br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Administrator on 12/14/00 05:13 PM.</EM></FONT></P>