|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
21 members (marisol, Woody, 1995nmc, SXMScubaman, goose4793, Don_and_Linda, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, 4 invisible),
382
guests, and
62
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32 |
Hello. We are a party of 8 landing at STT at 3:15 PM on a Sunday. There is a 4:15 PM ferry out of Charlotte Amalie, but I think we would be cutting it close. There also looks like there are ferries leaving Red Hook at 5:15 and 5:30. Do you think it make more sense to just book a water taxi and if so, what water taxi company would you recommend? I have used Dolphin in the past, but I recall seeing other recommendations here. Thank you.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513 Likes: 78 |
So many options..if you miss the CA ferry carry on to Red Hook and save $$$$ over water taxi..IMHO
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32 |
Thank you Manpot. It turns out there is a 5:30 PM ferry from Charlotte Amalie that I somehow missed when I checked earlier. I am going to book that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|