Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Zanshin
Zanshin
Antigua
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
18 members (DaveinFL, calle313, S/Y Mockingbird, nevar37, tangerine3, eyknoll, StMartinFan, SharonfromSXM, mahokid, CaribbeanCanadians, snmhanson, Rumlover, marksxm, louismcc, 2Travelers, 3 invisible), 424 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#328108 12/27/2024 12:37 PM
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32
K
Kiles41 Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32
Hello. We are a party of 8 landing at STT at 3:15 PM on a Sunday. There is a 4:15 PM ferry out of Charlotte Amalie, but I think we would be cutting it close. There also looks like there are ferries leaving Red Hook at 5:15 and 5:30. Do you think it make more sense to just book a water taxi and if so, what water taxi company would you recommend? I have used Dolphin in the past, but I recall seeing other recommendations here. Thank you.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
So many options..if you miss the CA ferry carry on to Red Hook and save $$$$ over water taxi..IMHO

Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32
K
Kiles41 Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 32
Thank you Manpot. It turns out there is a 5:30 PM ferry from Charlotte Amalie that I somehow missed when I checked earlier. I am going to book that.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5