Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 26
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Eva
Eva
Annapolis
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
8 members (MKGrey, kaba, kaugens, Rover, Zinka, Dave S, deputydog1157, 1 invisible), 540 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#336495 07/05/2025 11:28 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 117
B
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 117
We are renting a house on Virgin Gorda, but want a day to visit a few favorites. Some of our group have never been. Can anyone recommend a day charter for 13 people?
Thanks

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
You might try Dive BVI in Spanish Town
They offer a few different itineraries but with 13 people,
you could hire the boat and captain and plan your
own trip.
Top shelf business that we've used for 20 years

Mike
Sometimes I sit and think
Sometimes I just sit

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Patouche Charters..sponsor here..might be a fit for you..


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5