Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
10 members (CaribbeanSolSXM, GaryC, LAB57, sxm1986, Rumlover, 5 invisible), 399 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 182
connie Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 182
Good Afternoon. Has anyone used the private transfers from Beef Island to VG? We are thinking of trying it for December especially if we can add a few other interested people arriving on the 1:15 AA flight from MIA. Not sure how this works if the flight is late? (or early) I did send a letter to Speedys to ask specifics. I think Dave also has private charters also. So, has anyone travelled this route recently? Has anyone added others (it is only my husband and me.) and if so how did they find these people! Thank you!!!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910
Likes: 4
C
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910
Likes: 4
We used Speedy’s for a private transfer in February. Clearing in took forever, over an hour and we were sitting in row one of the plane! We texted Speedy’s when we were close to getting thru. Know that if you put together a group share, you may be waiting extra time for the others.

A week later we met friends at the airport and it took them 1.5 hours from landing to the sidewalk.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
We used Dive BVI a few years ago. There were 5 of us, I think it was $300.00. Our flight was on time, so I don’t know how it works if the flight is late. We did check with Dave and he had a trip that day.

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 182
connie Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 182
Thank you. Think we will just take the 4:30 ferry.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5