Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,069
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 26
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Posts: 256
Joined: January 2004
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
11 members (KDE12603, Kmon, lovemysxm, calle313, golda1, Mikel, Rover, 4 invisible), 395 guests, and 198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#349929 09/04/2026 09:16 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Good day crew:

I was last down in June of 2025 and just completed our charter contract for June 207. I went onto the boatyball.com site and noticed something very odd. When I looked at the map today, there was not one boatyball showing reserved. Has something changed?

Any insight from those familiar would be appreciated.
Cheers


I spent all my money on "Boats", "Broads", and "Booze"; the rest I wasted!

[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
This is the lowest of low season. Some boats likely have already been pulled or moved south. There should be no trouble getting a ball without reservation, so no need to use BoatyBall, except where it is used for payment.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5