Jeana and I just got back from a wonderful trip to Braco. The resort is beautiful, service fantastic and the people (visitors and employees) are incredibly friendly.
We stayed on the nude side in a suite. Had a great view of the ocean on one side and the main pool on the other.
We went with another couple, Jeff and Karen, and through them met all sorts of folks, including 2 other couples on the plane, with whom we hung out all week!
Made 2 trips off the resort, one to Chukka something, which was a jungle tour where one swings from tree to tree on on cables. THIS WAS AN INCREDIBLE BLAST! Although some hiking was involved, most reasonably healthy people can do this (our group ranged in age from 47 to early 60s). I cannot remember the last time I had so much fun!
Our second off site trip was a shopping run to Ocho Rios. This was decidedly less fun. We are used to shopping in St Martin, where we are very comfortable everywhere. In Ocho, one was never able to get comfortable. The street vendors grabbed my wife by the hand and pulled her off into the market area, and she was scared to death. Everyone and their brother was trying to sell us gangia or other unspecified wonderful substances. Our experiences here are exactly what gives people the impression that Jamaica is an unsafe place. Next time, no Ocho for us!
Long and short, Braco is a great place to visit and we will be back. Jim, Doris, Bill, Barb, Ma, Warren, Jeff, and Karen, Thanks for the memories,we need to do this again, but next year in SXM!

Bob and Jeana