|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,117
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
19 members (pandpfromcanada, davidandsusannj, TracyT, Lucyann, lovemysxm, Caribman, jrw, Bob O, davemy, Stashu11, polaris, road3682, PML, FFSXM, 5 invisible),
455
guests, and
92
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#50675
04/16/2015 04:38 PM
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861 |
Is it still true that you can only order cases of soda from CC? I've got crew who want a 6 of the Fever Tree tonic...
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 374
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 374 |
not sure about soda, but I wanted four 48oz jugs of oj and pineapple and online you have to order full cases of those too. I called them and they said no problem, they break cases...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|