Had a great flight from Newark on Continental. Reserved a car from Marius but was bummed out by what was waiting. After a little complaining a different one was delivered to the hotel but not much better. Just need it to go to dinner and gambling so we didn't pursue it. This was supposed to be a relaxing trip but it turned into quite a working vacation for my neice. Not much traveling to other beaches so we made due with the pool and the swim up bar! A late dinner the first night at Valentinos was very pleasant. We met a gentleman named Henry there who we ran into later on in the week at Jimbos for dinner. That pitcher of Margaritas from there is still haunting me! We managed to get out for a few lunches at Skip Jacks, Buccaneer, and the Ocean Club in P'burg when the ladies were shopping. Also had the pleasure of meeting Deepti and her brothers at DK Gems. They are now my choice on the island also. Dinners included a usual stop at Turtle Pier, fabulous beef and cocktails at Rare, a first time at Il Nettuno which had great service, ambiance and food .. Jimbos as I had mentioned, a must stop every trip at Don Camillo .. everyone is so, so nice there .. and then the last night at Peg Legs recalling the previous week as we ate and drank as the music played. Some late night places for dessert were the Gelateria in Simpson Bay and a terrific half pineapple warmed with fresh berries and ice cream at Sopranos in Maho.
We tried to make up for the working aspect of the vacation by letting the woman gamble each night and get a relaxing (so they tell me) massage at L'Aqualigne. Oh by the way, this was my best trip ever .. could count the bug bites on one hand! Cannot wait to return!

In Harmony .... Paul