RonDon 42
fabila 39
JeanneB 35
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
shellyb
Who's Online Now
41 registered members (caribbeangirl13, Time Will Tell, marybeth, kajunlady61, AlanB, eightzerobits, Whale Tail, fabila, SarahJane, NumberCruncher, duckfat, JeanneB, SirRichard, GeorgeC1, MikeMc, Rbailey, Matagorda Dude, lcote, luvtotravel, boucharda, bailau, jbutah, Jaybird, cabokid, Matt W, kaba, pandpfromcanada, skipdastraw, MrEZgoin, 12 invisible), 912 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Sailing Log App #61049
07/08/2015 01:59 PM
07/08/2015 01:59 PM
Florida, USA
B
britski1 Offline OP
Traveler
britski1  Offline OP
Traveler
B
Florida, USA
Absolutely loving the new app that was made by a company called Boatbook, its called Sailing Log. It's pretty much what myself and my husband for totally different reasons have found as the most fun way of documenting our cruising experiences. He uses it to log his mileage and his trips for his certifications as a professional sailor and I use it to document when I see dolphins and when something fun happens out on the water. Its fun because I can also invite other people who come sailing with us and their pictures and notes show up on our trip tracker so its like a group journal. We can take pictures and it shows up on your sailing course and you can take notes and share it all on social. I'm obsessed. Think its the beginning of what could turn into a really neat way of finding out nice iteneraries for trips by looking at what your friends do and a journal basically to keep record of everything we see and do on the water. And for Matt it keeps the headings and boatspeeds and performance info so he can be a geek about how the boat performed. Kind of love it. Going to send start recommending it to our charterers to download before they go on vacation so they can have a really neat way of remembering their trips.
Heres a link to it if anyone wants to check it out. I obviously love it.

Apple app store link: j.mp/SailingLog

BVI Sponsors
Re: Sailing Log App [Re: britski1] #61050
07/08/2015 02:06 PM
07/08/2015 02:06 PM
Massachusetts
maytrix Offline
Traveler
maytrix  Offline
Traveler
Massachusetts
Looks like its on android too.. Sounds pretty good.. I'll have to check it out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boatbook.sailinglog&hl=en

Matt