My wife and I returned to Desert Sun for the week. We found the resort better than ever during the past 5-6 years.

It appears that all of the planned projects have been completed. Each improvement has been done "first class" and with careful planning to maintain harmony with the existing amenities. The new fire pit and water feature are beautiful and a wonderful place to relax and meet. The Oasis Cafe has been nicely refurbished and is more open than before. The grounds are even more healthy looking than we remember even at their best, and everything is calm and pleasantly working.

The most notable improvement for us is the general atmosphere and attitude from the staff and patrons. The drama is gone. All seems peaceful and serene. We met several new friends (from early 30's to near 80's), all of whom remarked how pleasant their time at Desert Sun was this trip. The service was excellent. Even though the Oasis Cafe was slammed, all the staff were courteous and attended to our needs and wants as soon as they could. The food quality has improved. Although the menu is limited, everything we tried was above expectations. Our only wish would be 2-3 more choices for the very health conscious (i.e., low fat and low carb). We love having the cafe on premises so that we don't have to dress and leave the resort. Hopefully, the attendance will continue to increase thereby allowing the cafe to be open for all meals. We'll be back 3-4 weeks/year.

We also met John and Elizabeth and found them to be warm, personable, and very interested that each patron enjoyed their experience at Desert Sun. They also give significant credit for the improvements that have been made to the staff that has worked so hard. It's easy to believe that Desert Sun will regain a place as one of the best naturist resorts in North America.