Again, nothing in any particular order, mainly because I have a hard time remembering what we did when. Anyway...
We did end up going to the Butterfly Farm. And it was worth the money. Many beautiful butterflies, and the guy that gives the tour is a real trip. Very informative about the whole butterfly world, and how they fit into and help ours.

The seaweed was sporadic - one morning there was a bit on the beach and in the water, the next morning was perfectly clean. The wind seemed to be getting better each day, and Sunday (the 3rd) was probably one of the most perfect weather and water days we have seen in our ten trips. Just enough breeze to keep it cool, very low surf, and the water seemed to be several degrees warmer.
We saw a few mosquitoes, but the four of us got probably a half dozen bites in total. We did spray each night we went out, or sat on the patio. The no-seeums did however use us as a fast food drive in.

Did our typical LOLO dinner, one night at TOTT. The ribs and chicken both were exceptionally dry and overcooked. May have to reevaluate this tradition next time. Although, dinner for two for under $20 is still an attractive change of pace. One night we were too tired to get ready and go out, so we had a rotisserie chicken from the Sub, and added a salad, delicious.

Made one last trip to Super U Friday around 5:30. DON'T EVER DO IT!!! I didn't know there were that many people on the whole Island! It was worse than being in WalMart on Christmas Eve. (Thankfully I have never been to a WalMart on Christmas Eve, but I would imagine it's pretty bad).
Had our final meal at La Table de Antoine, another ribeye cooked to perfection, followed by several shots of banana/vanilla rum. Finished off the evening wjth dessert af Tai Chi. Kimmi and LiLu are both going back to France in April. Hopefully they will be back.

So, D Day. In October we were delayed due to thunderstorms, and AA announced at 11:00 PM that they were cancelling the flight. We did leave the next morning. So on this trip, D Day was beautifully clear. But... we were still delayed from taking off for about 20 minutes. And when we got to Miami, there was a plane in our gate. We sat there for 45 minutes, and of course there were a jillion people from other flights, all vying for the passport kiosks. Long story short, we missed our flight AGAIN, got to the hotel around 11:45, and caught the shuttle at 4:30 in the morning. Got to San Antonio at 9:30, just about 12 hours late.

In spite of AA's continued attempts to destroy our enthusiasm for travel, we still had a great time in St Martin.

Dan