Ok, the bride and I sleep in a little later than we are used to, so we arouse around 8:30 or so, and had breakfast in, courtesy of the food deliver of Shop N’ Drop, no, we don’t work or get commissions from Jeannie (lol). We moseyed on down to the beach behind the Atrium and were meet by Mike, who sets up the chairs and umbrella’s and he positioned two for my DW, and I only had the shade from one of her umbrella’s. I guess I do not rate, it is what it is.

Sometime during this over cast day, a busload of people from one of the RC ships were dropped off at BBB and used all their loungers until 1:30pm, when there bus came back to pick them up. We had another day without any seaweed, which is always good. Had another shot of the day, and did not get the name of it, but it was not as smooth as the one the day before.

We watched some loungers for our neighbors while they had lunch, and then it was our turn. Not wanting to eat out, we went to our room where we had cheese, crackers, pepperoni, grapes and of course the island drink, Guavaberry Colada’s. We returned to the beach in about an hour and continued to lie under the cloudy sky. There was a steady wind coming off the ocean, which caused all the planes to take off into the wind, or out over Maho Beach, instead of over the lagoon. With this breeze, we did not have any sand fleas or see any mosquitoes.

During the afternoon, I went over to The Greenhouse and copped a couple of two 4 one’s Mudslides, and they went down so smooth…..that I had to go back to get us a couple more. We meet another couple from Pittsburgh (they hate the Patriots) on the beach who are also staying at Atrium, and talked for a few hours. Because we were not going to see a flash at sunset, we headed up to the Greenhouse Bar where our new friends bought us another mudslide…of which we were almost ready to slide out of their new bar chairs. The chairs are much better than the previous ones, as these have wicker bottoms compared to the hard wood they originally had. That couple left, and we meet another couple who we meet last year at the Greenhouse (we meet many people there), and struck up a conversation with them. We started to get hungry so DW ordered the Bang Bang, no not shrimp, Chicken; which was just as good as their shrimp, and I had a shrimp cocktail with 8-9 shrimp,which came with a real tangy sauce.

We retreated to our room about 7:30, with our bathing suits still on! It was a long walk to the resort from the beach, hahaha. Cleaned up, had a few jellybeans and off to sleep we went, to save ourselves for the next day.