|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,132
Members27,644
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 238
Joined: April 2019
|
|
|
14 members (KandG, Fletch, Stevemech, Good Boy Gus, Rumlover, Marie, paul2pam, GeorgeC1, bobh888, christina, mahokid, 2tannedfannies, FantasyFrank, calle313),
530
guests, and
167
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406 |
I get tired of cookies with chocolate and oatmeal... that's all anyone makes these days! and these are just soooo buttery! It's a nice change from the norm... BTW... you can also add the almonds just chopped coarsly in the cookies too... But I like the presenttion with the two whole almonds on top... a variation I found online used a marachino cherry to replace the almonds on top... That might be good too... I love those butter cookies with the cherry in the middle...
[color:"blue"]Life with my wife... It's not just a marriage, It's an Adventure![/color] "Only Sailors Get Blown Offshore" <*}}}><{
|
|
|
|
|
|
|