|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
18 members (Pltraveler, REH, Nez, SkipperC, golda1, SteveH, jazzgal, theden, ggffrr11, Kmon, Rover, rab, Jaybird, KDE12603, Colour1, Tom1947, Lucyann, 1 invisible),
382
guests, and
139
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688 Likes: 1 |
LocalSailor said: I disagree most wholeheartedly that Cane Garden Bay :
" A location in this anchorage may be the safest place to be with a sudden North swell."
That is contrary to my experience of 40 years of sailing here.
"I have never been in CGB when a sudden set of unsafe swell or surf showed up."
I certainly have and it is NOT a pleasant anchorage at that point. I wholeheartedly agree. CGB is one of the last places I want to be in a North swell.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|