|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
15 members (SXMFOX, Tmo42, Rumlover, Sxmtm, Kelann, FFSXM, oeastcoast, 1995nmc, S/Y Mockingbird, MNsnowbird, maineskier69, 4 invisible),
435
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,935 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,935 Likes: 3 |
Yes, of course I know it's only a US holiday. We are hoping to escape our family reunion on St. Thomas and sneak over to the BVI for the day, and Thanksgiving Day looks like a good bet given the light cruise ship schedule that day. We're hoping that the BVI do NOT observe the holiday, and that we can have a normal island day. Is that the case?
I've got a Caribbean Soul I can barely control... (JB)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|