Good morning TTOL peeps! We are traveling down in June for our 2nd bareboat adventure (me and my wife with our 2 daughters - 11 and 13). We were on a 38 MarineMax cat last year and we are on a Moorings 433pc this year. I would appreciate any insight you have on the following questions...

1. We chose the sleep aboard for the 1st night. Since we have experience, what is your best guess as to when we will leave the dock the following day? We are heading to Kelly's cove in Norman Island and we hope to arrive early enough to have lunch at Pirates Bight.
2. Has anyone spent the night in White Bay, Guana? We really like spending the night in moorings with beautiful beaches.
3. We will have the boat for 11 nights, so we plan to visit St. John. We traveled to St. John for years before deciding to bareboat. We did this last year and the check out/in process wasn't that bad. However, for the BVI part of the process, I was the only one who went into the office. Did I read somewhere that the whole family will have to walk in this year?
4. We provisioned ourselves last year and we were pretty disappointed with the Riteway in Road Town. Is this the best there is for produce and meat? We land in Tortola at 4:15 pm (if all goes as planned), so we will have some time to hit another grocery if we need to. With this said, we are open to having them provision or flying down with a soft cooler.

I have other questions, but I will give you guys a break for a week or so before asking more. Thank you so much for your time!

Steve