|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
|
|
|
17 members (roosterhead, AAI, Lucky13, SXMScubaman, IowaFarmer, Rumlover, xrayman67, Compskier, MamaB, SeeDiver, JAE, 48ref, lovemysxm, 4 invisible),
432
guests, and
124
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 633
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 633 |
I use Drag Queen and it works fine with my Samsung android phone. Keep the phone plugged in during the night as it uses lots of power.
I set the anchor position and distance alarm from my aft owners cabin as I want to be awakened not only if the anchor drags (unlikely) but if there is a significant wind shift during the night that has caused us to swing (more likely).
I now also remember to disconnect my phone's bluetooth connection to the boat's audio system so the entire crew doesn't jump on deck at 3 am when the alarm goes off.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|