|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
12 members (davemy, Bob O, T&T, CharlieAndElaine, caribmichael, oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible),
437
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 633
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 633 |
I use Drag Queen and it works fine with my Samsung android phone. Keep the phone plugged in during the night as it uses lots of power.
I set the anchor position and distance alarm from my aft owners cabin as I want to be awakened not only if the anchor drags (unlikely) but if there is a significant wind shift during the night that has caused us to swing (more likely).
I now also remember to disconnect my phone's bluetooth connection to the boat's audio system so the entire crew doesn't jump on deck at 3 am when the alarm goes off.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|