|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
12 members (Anniemas, CarolinaSailor, EllenL, shortcircuit, S/Y Mockingbird, SAS, lcote, davidandsusannj, WenBar, 3 invisible),
420
guests, and
173
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 241
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 241 |
I have been to the BVI on sailing cats many times. Most of the crew on the next trip will be non-sailors so I am thinking of a chartering a power cat. At the last Miami boat show, I toured the Marine Max exhibit but didn't care for the layout. The Moorings power cat was nice but I have chartered with the Moorings before and they are a little pricey. I am looking for a recommendation for a reasonably priced power cat 4 cabin/4 head. Sailonline is not showing any power cats in their inventory. Thanks in advance.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|