While I am not condoning inconsiderate behavior at all, I suppose there is another perspective to it. First, if you don't want to encounter these situations, it's probably best to sail on down the chain where you don't have to wait an hour for a "parking spot". Head to the SVI's and drop a hook. But some of these jerk/rude captains (or CCC's) are probably great husbands/wives and fathers/mothers. But they're trying to cater to their guests and show them a good time (on a timeline, as is the case in the BVI's since you have to get to a mooring field by 3pm). So rushing in front of someone is probably so they don't have to hear the complaints or grumbling of their crew who are watching along the rails for a couple of hours for that "parking spot". Again, not condoning, just observing. Now if someone cuts you off to get the slip/ball of their choice while there are others to select from (happened to me in Marina Cay). Now, that's a person by a different name. I would probably judge somebody's rudeness by how they behave at the restaurant and bar treating locals and other travelers. Yes, yes there are plenty of those rude people out there.

~~~~_/)~~~~
"The TTOL Member Map Guy"
TTOL Member Map
TTOL Member Map Form