Does anyone know what's going on with American Airlines? I booked our flight on July 19th for our upcoming trip for February 2018. I decided to check my reservation this morning only to find that both my departure and return have been completely changed not only by time but they added another stop. The kicker is that with the new flights they provided for our departure and return don't even work as our connecting flight leaves before we even are scheduled to arrive. I just got off of the phone with reservations at American Airlines and was told that they aren't connecting through CLT or ATL for February. I asked if this could change in the future and I was told it's possible but probably not by the February time frame. The only connection for my neck of the woods is MIA and that doesn't seem to have an acceptable schedule. I just wanted to make everyone aware because I didn't receive an email regarding the change. I just checked my reservation on my own. So you may want to check your reservations if you live in the MKE or ORD area. I don't know if this affects other area airports but I would check your reservation now and often in the future. I was told that I could cancel for a full refund.