Anonymous said:
You must have some ties to CYOA. I have chartered from numerous different charer companies around the world. CYOA is by far the worst charter company to deal with. I rented two boats. A 38 ft lavezzi and a 40 ft leopard. The boats were filthy, had mechanical problems on the second day, they were no help. I had to jury rig it myself and limp along for the rest of the trip. They offered no credit, no refund, not even an apology. My suggestion, as recommended by the owner, read the fine print in the contract. It basically states that they can stick it to you, but you can't sue them if they are liable.

Read trip advisor, it's loaded with bad comments about them.
I would not recommend using a boat from them.

Ah, a brave anon post... hiding behind your anonymity.
How can we take your post seriously? Maybe you're simply a competitor trying to cost CYOA business?

CYOA does not charter either a 38-foot Lavezzi, nor a 40-ft Leopard. Not now. Not ever. I have chartered from them for 29 years, and know that they have never had these two boat models for charter at any time. So your credibility is now in the toilette.

Anon - If you want people to take you seriously, I recommend that you register so we know who you are.

Until then, well, your comments will hold little weight around here.