|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
17 members (Fraser, ggffrr11, REH, Pltraveler, Nez, SkipperC, golda1, SteveH, jazzgal, theden, Kmon, Rover, rab, Jaybird, KDE12603, Colour1, 1 invisible),
380
guests, and
143
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214 |
I am asking hotels for availability for an up and coming trip and received this when asked if they were going to have any rooms available. Isn't this wrong or am i unaware of something. I thought it was 10% government tax on hotel stays. Hello Cindy,
yes we do the rate will be $104.00 plus 20 % tax 7 service. THis is the local rate.
Nanny cay Hotel
Nanny Cay Hotel Receptionist Nanny Cay Resort & Marina Tortola, British Virgin Islands www.nannycay.com (284) 345-2657Can you send me your e-mail address, I would like to check on availability in April, I can not seem to get it to work on your website.
Colleen
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|