|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,056
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
tpcook
Vero Beach, Fl and South Sound Villa Virgin Gorda
Posts: 4,349
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
9 members (Lionsail, Rumlover, mchirgwin, bostonbob, GOTOSUN, Kennys, marksxm, 2 invisible),
1,037
guests, and
75
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
Hello Nick: Sorry I did not get to see you and Monica this trip.but it was nice seeing you for a few minutes. This trip was filled with meetings.but I accomplished everything I came down to do. I did settle with my insurance company. Now working with the bank on payouts. Michael and 7 workers will shortly start the rebuild operation at the South Sound Villa. The new villa will be very different more upscale and modern looking 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. All made from concrete. I have a local architect working on the designs. Sorry to see the state of your home on the mountain..I , Barry Saluk and his wife enjoyed the Friday BBQ. Sure is going to be a lot of work rebuilding the homes at Leverick Bay.
tpcook
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|