My list starts with "plane tickets, passport, money..." but also small flashlights, an assortment of batteries, which I have in the carry on bag as the airlines do not want batteries in checked bags, Call your credit card company to let them know where you will be and when. Oh, a ballpoint pen with black or blue ink for customs forms. Also, if the mosquitos are out and they ignore your repellent you can get a product called "AfterBite" to keep the itching down. If any of your crew uses contact lens I would suggest bringing the solution with you as I have experienced difficulty sometimes finding it in any stores in the B.V.I. Of course, sometimes they have a shelf full, but sometimes, as it is de ilon's, mon, there is none. Don't forget camera's. Hmm, I think I just may have added a couple of things to my list...lol. We are on Virgin Gorda for three weeks in May. Too old to charter now. Maybe next year we will get you to sail us around...lol. Have the fun I know you will. Enjoy! And safe travels.